Recurrent problem ORA -12560

From: <benny22_at_poczta.fm>
Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2007 16:30:35 -0700

Hi,
I know that this topic has been under discussion several times,however I couldn't find proper solution.
I've installed Oracle XE 10g on my PC and when trying to connect from Pl-SQL an error occurs.
Ora-12560 Tns: protocol adapter error.
Can somebody explain it to me step by step, what I should do in order to connect to the database.
I would be very grateful if somebody could help me. Received on Sun Jun 03 2007 - 18:30:35 CDT