Cannot compile some views...

From: astalavista <nobody_at_nowhere.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2007 17:22:33 +0200

Hi,

I have some views in a schema which I can't compile from user system these views have select ... from select ... but I can compile from the owner.

So these views are not automatically compiled when used. For others views I can compile from system.

Any clues ?

is it a bug or a feature ?
Oracle 8.1.7.0 Received on Sat Jun 02 2007 - 10:22:33 CDT