Import Question

From: <amerar_at_iwc.net>
Date: 30 May 2007 14:16:17 -0700

Hi,

This is supposed to be very simple, but it is not happening.

I exported a table. Big deal right? I want to import that table into another database in which the tablespace the table originally existed does not exist.

I am receiving ORA-00959 errors. I have tried importing as system, as myself, with the ignore flag, without the ignore flag, using fromuser & touser..........it just keeps failing.

IMP-00003: ORACLE error 959 encountered
ORA-00959: tablespace 'DATA_HOLDER_DATA' does not exist Import terminated successfully with warnings.

Though it says successful, the table is nowhere to be found in DBA_TABLES. We are on Oracle 8i.......

Any suggestions?? Received on Wed May 30 2007 - 16:16:17 CDT