When curosr_Sharing=force how to find the original statement

From: <zigzagdna_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 29 May 2007 18:03:43 -0700

I am supporting a ERP application, do not have access to source code. crsor_sharing is set to force so when I look in v$sql etc it shows me the statement with various bind varaiables. Is there any way to find the original query before Oracle replaced literals by bind variables.

Thanks. Received on Tue May 29 2007 - 20:03:43 CDT