Re: Excellent Consultants Available

From: joel garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: 29 May 2007 14:27:37 -0700

On May 24, 2:47 pm, Satish <recruiter.sat..._at_gmail.com> wrote:

> Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
> this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact
> information and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be
> removed from our mailing list reply with "remove" and include your
> "original email address/addresses" in the subject heading. Include
> complete address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will
> immediately update accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if
> any caused to you.

Anus:

You do realize how stupid you look with this Note:? A quick search on google will confirm that, you don't have to listen to me. I've told you this several times before. You've also been told not to post here by many people.

You also look stupid by not writing good Engrish.

jg

--
@home.com is bogus.
http://www.engrish.com/