Re: NFS vs RAW for ASM

From: Mladen Gogala <mgogala.SPAM_ME.NOT_at_verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 21:25:13 GMT

On Fri, 25 May 2007 07:56:12 -0700, Cristian Cudizio wrote:

> i recomend you to visit http://kevinclosson.wordpress.com/ you will find
> there also some link to
> documented benchmarks.

I second that recommendation. Kevin and K.Gopalakrishnan are the guys with the most profound RAC knowledge of all people I know, with the possible exception of Scott Heisey, no longer active in the Oracle world. Scott Heisey and Scott Gosset were the best Oracle instructors that I've ever known.

--
http://www.mladen-gogala.com