Re: problem with isqlplus

From: Matt Dibble <dibble.mj_at_gmail.com>
Date: 25 May 2007 10:13:34 -0700

If you look at the Oracle certifications you will see that Oracle is not supported against any Home editions of vista.

However, not supported doesn't necessarily mean will not work, therefore I suggest that you look at the installation guide and follow it step by step. The windows installation guide contains lots of important information about how to install on vista.

Installation Guide
http://download-uk.oracle.com/docs/cd/B19306_01/install.102/b14316.pdf

Oracle on Vista Statement of Direction
http://www.oracle.com/technology/tech/windows/rdbms/oraclevistasod.htm