Re: Myth of the database independent applications (Was: Are you using PL/SQL)

From: <sybrandb_at_hccnet.nl>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 17:54:13 +0200

On 25 May 2007 08:28:18 -0700, zigzagdna_at_yahoo.com wrote:

>As has been said
>many times if your code runs a few milliseconds slower, it is not end
>of the world. What matters is whether user performaance reuqirements
>are met. Disaters occur when project team does not have a balanced
>skill set.

As has been said many time your code won't run milliseconds closer. You have still been unable to demonstrate this assertion. Obviously, becayse you can't.
I agree with you that disaster occurs when developers don't have a balanced skill set. As this applies to you for 100 percent, I hope I never will be forced to administer the database neutral crap developed by you and your evil empire.

--
Sybrand Bakker
Senior Oracle DBA