Re: Do you use PL/SQL

From: Ana C. Dent <anacedent_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 03:02:07 GMT

hasta_l3_at_hotmail.com wrote in news:1180028338.870069.177290 @w5g2000hsg.googlegroups.com:

> Getting your point a bit late...
>
> 1. I would hold that oracle does not actually use Windows
> to it fullest (notably in the user interface area)

EXCUSE ME!
Almost without exception users are NOT allowed to log onto the database serever system.
Some/many/most Oracle DBA's don't need no stinkin' GUI interface. NONE of my database servers have a MONITOR attached to them. Please explain in detail the benefit of having Oracle access to the Windoze user interface. Received on Thu May 24 2007 - 22:02:07 CDT