Oracle Internet Directory (in dbms 9.2)

From: Lyall <Lyall.Pearce_at_gmail.com>
Date: 24 May 2007 17:19:00 -0700

I am new to oracles product licensing but I am trying to find out if Oracle Internet Directory is a separately licensed product from DBMS Enterprise Edition (We are using 9.2).
Is extra licensing required to install OID or is it part of Oracle DBMS Enterprise Edition?

Thanks in advance.

...Lyall Received on Thu May 24 2007 - 19:19:00 CDT