Excellent Consultants Available

From: Satish <recruiter.satish_at_gmail.com>
Date: 24 May 2007 14:47:29 -0700

Hi Partners,

I am really greatful to you all for being so helpful in getting assignments for my 2 Consultants.
I really appreciate your time for responding to me.

Name                 : M P

Skills                 : Oracle Apps Functioanl Lead (WMS, Inventory,
BOM, WIP, OM, Shipping
                           Execution and Purchasing)

Exp                   : 10+

Current Location : BOston, MA

Relocation : Open

Name                  : C P

Skills                  : Oracle Apps Techno Functional (CRM)

Exp                     : 6+

Current Location : King of Prussia, PA

Relocation : East Coast

Over Six years of experience as Oracle Applications Technical
Consultant in CRM and

        Manufacturing modules, with current specialty in Oracle Applications Release 11i.
Proven Techno-Functional skills in all aspects of software
development Life Cycle,

        Conversion, Testing, Installation, Support, troubleshooting and enhancements.
Worked for clients like Sony ,Ricoh, Carillion, EMC and Oracle
Working Knowledge in Oracle Applications 11i

o	ERP	: Inventory, Receivables, Purchase Order, AOL, SysAdmin
o	CRM	: Install Base ,Service Contracts , Field Service ,Resource
Manager

Strong experience in Data Conversions from legacy system to Oracle
using Oracle open interfaces and Oracle API's.
Designed and Developed Interfaces using Oracle Open Interfaces and
API's.
Experience in System Testing of Oracle Service modules (Sales Order,
Service Contracts, Installbase, Invoicing ,Service Request ,Debrief )
Well versed with TCA Architecture.
Conversant with the Oracle AIM and Project Implementation
Methodologies.
Expertise in working with PL/SQL stored procedures, triggers,
packages and SQL * Loader.
Experienced in Customization and development of Forms and Reports.
Experienced in System Administration responsibilities such as
registration of concurrent programs, creation of users, responsibilities, forms, functions, menus, values sets and flex fields in Oracle Applications.
Possess excellent communication skills and a smooth client handling
and interaction experience.
Strong proficiency in problem solving, Initiative taking, Time
management and Continuous Skill enhancement.
Worked as Senior Software Engineer in Accenture.

Plz reply to amoturi_at_primesofttech.com

Thanks & Regards,

Anil Kumar
Business Development Manager
Prime Software Technologies, Inc.
100 Tower Office Park, S#G
Woburn, MA - 01801
Phone : 781 287 0280
Fax : 781 935 3115
Email : amoturi_at_primesofttech.com
www.primesofttech.com

Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address/addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused to you. Received on Thu May 24 2007 - 16:47:29 CDT