username/password problem in 10g in soalris 10

From: Pandi K <k.pandi.k_at_gmail.com>
Date: 24 May 2007 06:06:35 -0700

Hello everyone,

I have installed oracle 10g enterprise in Solaris 10.

While installing it asks only one password(at the beginning). I have given the password.

After installing I connect the Oracle enterprise control. It asks for username and pasword.

I have given my oracle username and password(the user which i used for oracle installtion(ie dba group).

But it is not taking. So i gave system/<***> as normal user.Its accepting. But for any database related activites it asks for sysdba/ sysoper group. I did nt supply..

>From where I can find these details(username/pass).

In which files these information located.

In which files the Oracle_sid information located..Is there any way to change the password. Received on Thu May 24 2007 - 08:06:35 CDT