Performance View

From: <anarayth.zata_at_gmail.com>
Date: 23 May 2007 22:11:30 -0700

Hi,

I have several questions in Oracle server performance, any experts out there could answer my questions. Thanks very much.

  1. When I experience the Oracle server is very slow, which performance view should I see in order to determine the caused?
  2. How do I know if my SQL running in Oracle has sufficient resources to run, e.g. memory, cpu, etc.
  3. How do I know which task running in Oracle is resources demanding?

Any suggestion is apprepciated. Received on Thu May 24 2007 - 00:11:30 CDT