Serious Certifiable Question

From: utefan001 <utefan001_at_gmail.com>
Date: 23 May 2007 16:21:49 -0700

I have taken and passed 3 oracle 8i exams a few years ago and several months ago passed 2 9i exams. The 9i exams did not break down the section by section score. If I recall correctly, the 8i exams gave score details for each section.

I will be taking the 2 10g OCP exams soon. I am wondering (for those who have taken it) if the 10g score sheet gives scores for each section.

p.s. I am aware of the classroom requirement.

Thanks Received on Wed May 23 2007 - 18:21:49 CDT