Re: by filtering with diferent

From: <fitzjarrell_at_cox.net>
Date: 23 May 2007 13:08:34 -0700

On May 23, 1:45 pm, Frank van Bortel <frank.van.bor..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
My apologies for the errors GoogleGroups has been displaying upon posting. I have removed all but one of these responses and I have learned that even though GoogleGroups states I have an error in posting likely the post process will complete successfully.

David Fitzjarrell Received on Wed May 23 2007 - 15:08:34 CDT