Re: Do you use PL/SQL

From: www.douglassdavis.com <douglass_davis_at_earthlink.net>
Date: 23 May 2007 11:53:11 -0700

On May 23, 11:59 am, DA Morgan <damor..._at_psoug.org> wrote:
> www.douglassdavis.comwrote:
> >> Essentially every sentence you have written here demonstrates that you
> >> do not understand the subject. Please reconsider taking the assignment.
>
> > I'm not really sure how to reply here, it seems you are creating
> > things in your mind that are not even being said.
>
> > i appreciate any advice you or any one else has on real-world issues
> > with using PL/SQL, I learn quickly, and will learn all I can before I
> > teach the class, but otherwise, you have made yourself pretty much
> > useless to me at this point. Take care.
>
> My concern, to express it as clearly as possible, is that you do not
> understand the basic concepts and architecture of PL/SQL programming
> and should not be teaching the class.
>
> Please contact me off-line at the U and I would be happy to spend some
> time with you on the phone.

As you have repeated yourself several times, I know what your concern is.

I teach not because I claim to know every thing, but because I can learn -anything- very quickly. Some people have a difficult time understanding that, but I won't take it personally.

I will take you up on that offer and give you a call. Received on Wed May 23 2007 - 13:53:11 CDT