Re: administrative rights to Windows Server

From: Anthony <akkha1234_at_gmail.com>
Date: 23 May 2007 11:15:27 -0700

I did go through the windows installation and platform guide briefly. It mostly covers the initial installation and configuration part and did not mention about daily operation. We already setup ORA_DBA group for example.

Just to throw in a few ideas, when we were revoked system admin, we can no longer get to scheduled tasks, we can not get to the oracle database files and oracle dump files. A vbs script which extracts event log breaks down etc.
Things like this we deal with on a daily basis. I hope some suggestion from real life experience. Received on Wed May 23 2007 - 13:15:27 CDT