Re: by filtering with diferent

From: <fitzjarrell_at_cox.net>
Date: 23 May 2007 09:18:13 -0700

On May 23, 10:37 am, valigula <valig..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
> COD1 DATE1
>
> 2006003183015 26/02/2007
> 23/02/2007
> 26/02/2007

Is there some VALID reason you persist in inundating us with this same message??? You've asked your question and provided this followup 3 times now. This is the surest way to get yourself, and your questions, ignored.

It is painfully obvious that COD1 contains NULL values; since we don't know what sort of data this is, or what it represents, it's your task to determine how to replace these NULLs with usable values.

Stop posting your output to the group; we have three copies of it and that is two copies too many.

David Fitzjarrell Received on Wed May 23 2007 - 11:18:13 CDT