Re: oracle DB test set

From: Mark D Powell <Mark.Powell_at_eds.com>
Date: 23 May 2007 06:36:11 -0700

On May 23, 3:46 am, drop..._at_gmail.com wrote:
> Hello.
> If I wish to have a comprehensive test set for Oracle DB contain all
> possible SQL code, covering as much Oracle features as possible, where
> can I try to look for it or how can I build it?

The Oracle Express product is a freely available via download from http://technet.oracle.com nearly full functional version of the 10gR2 Oracle rdbms product. Oracle Express is available for the Windows XP, 2003, 2000 platform and for Linux. The product is unsupported and nonpatched  but I have encountered no problems with it. It is a great learning tool and can legally be used to run production off of providing the application can exist within the 4G database size limitation.

HTH -- Mark D Powell -- Received on Wed May 23 2007 - 08:36:11 CDT