Re: ORA-22992: cannot use LOB locators selected from remote tables

From: Steve Robin <ocmaman_at_gmail.com>
Date: 21 May 2007 01:17:11 -0700

On May 21, 12:03 pm, Frank van Bortel <frank.van.bor..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks for response.
Yes I try to search there also.It is asking to use dbms_lob but how.... I am able to access clob, but can blob be selected with same way. I cann't say, developers are checking it. I will share that .... but pls let me know, you have any suggestion. Received on Mon May 21 2007 - 03:17:11 CDT