ORA-22992: cannot use LOB locators selected from remote tables

From: Steve Robin <ocmaman_at_gmail.com>
Date: 20 May 2007 23:53:48 -0700

Please let me what could be solution for this problem. I have to fetch data with single query to destination database and the table exist on another database with blob.

But I am facing following error:
ORA-22992: cannot use LOB locators selected from remote tables

Oracle version : 9.2.0.8 Received on Mon May 21 2007 - 01:53:48 CDT