Re: HELP!! unable to create db repository

From: Valentin Minzatu <valentinminzatu_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 20 May 2007 20:15:36 -0700

On May 20, 8:40 pm, Karnash <donkarn..._at_yahoo.com> wrote:
> Frank,
> Yes I realize that the user sysman does not exists and I have dropped
> sysman cascade. The metalink doc had the instructions and I followed
> it. Are you ablet to advise me on what to do next. Thanks

It looks to me that you work with 10R2, but used 10R1 commands. Check note Note:278100.1 - if you have 10R1 installed, then follow Option 3 (I used it many times and always worked).

Also, once the cleanup succeeds I would recreate the repository using DBCA. Valentin Received on Sun May 20 2007 - 22:15:36 CDT