Re: Do you use PL/SQL

From: <sybrandb_at_hccnet.nl>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 22:45:56 +0200

On 20 May 2007 10:46:52 -0700, zigzagdna_at_yahoo.com wrote:

>I found the technical term - it is called CLR (Common Language
>RunTime). You can call it "popycock" or whatever
>you wish. I know some university professors there tendnecy to bash
>Micrsooft.

And rightly so. Microsoft never invented anything, and only could develop their main products by stealing them from their competitors. Also Microsoft so far never has produced a scalable O/S and Microsoft is guilty of vendor lock-in.
Pray, tell me, when will Microsoft offer a browser which conforms for one 100 procent to HTML standards?
Pray, tell me, why doesn't Microsoft in their ODBC driver for Oracle support 8.0 and higher?
I could extend the list with many more items.

--
Sybrand Bakker
Senior Oracle DBA