Re: Do you use PL/SQL

From: <zigzagdna_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 20 May 2007 05:51:46 -0700

On May 20, 5:06 am, Frank van Bortel <frank.van.bor..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
Why do you thinh JDBC, PRO C/C++ , Csharp .NET etc are developed in the first place. Does PL/SQL have all the object-orieneted features of JAVA or C++? It all depends on which background one comes from and what are the career path one wants to take? Learning many langauges is always a good think. One should not limit oneself to PL/SQL. Usings statements like rubbish just shows one lacks objectivity and. Received on Sun May 20 2007 - 07:51:46 CDT