Re: ORA-28575: unable to open RPC connection to external procedure agent

From: Sebastian Faust <sebastian.faust_at_googlemail.com>
Date: 16 May 2007 01:48:24 -0700

What I forgot to ask.... I compiled a very simple program in C with the following structure:
int extprocsh(char* cmd)
{
  return 999;
}

For compiling I used:
gcc -c test.c -fPIC

and for creating the so file I used:
gcc -shared -o procedures.so test.o

Could the ORA-28575 be related to a failure in my C program?

Cheers,
sebastian Received on Wed May 16 2007 - 03:48:24 CDT