Load alert log into a table with sqlldr

From: Scott <nospam_at_nomail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 16:53:47 -0400

Using a 10.2 version of sqlldr does someone know of a way to load an alert log into a table?

For example if my table has the definition

log_entry_dt date
log_entry varchar2(4000)

how can I setup a control file to load the alert log into the database table?

looking at the various ulcase files didn't provide any ideas of how I could potentially do this.

thanks,
scott Received on Tue May 15 2007 - 15:53:47 CDT