a problem with restarting AQ propagation

From: Lena3B <lena3b_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 14 May 2007 11:19:58 -0700

Hello

I've got a problem with restarting AQ propagation messages to remote server after losing connection with it.
And I can repair propagation only if a drop all (queue, queuetable, etc.) and recreate it again.
in case I try only to unshedule and shedule AQ propagation, or any other operation, I get a timeout error. PLS, can anybody tell me - is it really only one way (like mine) to restart propagation ? A think before, that it must be automatically - restarting propagation to remote DB after re-establish connect

There is a query result from AQ$_SCHEDULES when it happens

DESTINATION	mybase
START_TIME	03.05.2007 9:41:35
DURATION	300
NEXT_TIME	sysdate + 1/1440
LATENCY		32
LAST_RUN	08.05.2007 16:46:59
JOBNO		12301
FAILURES		1
DISABLED	N
ERROR_TIME	08.05.2007 17:04:46
LAST_ERROR_MSG	ORA-02068 following severe error from MYBASE
		ORA-03114: not connected to ORACLE
		ORA-03135: lose connection

Thank you,
 Helena Received on Mon May 14 2007 - 13:19:58 CDT