Re: DBMS_PIPE

From: alek <alexandru.tica_at_gmail.com>
Date: 11 May 2007 15:16:59 -0700

As far as I know the dbms_pipe package doesn't offer any facility to find out the number of messages within a pipe. At least you can maintain a counter by yourself into a table incrementing it when a new message is put into the pipe and decrement it when the message is extracted from within the same pipe.

Regards,
talek