need someone to help...

From: <g0053.82_at_gmail.com>
Date: 11 May 2007 09:50:10 -0700

recently i installed oracle 9.2.0.4 into my PC with Mandrake 8.2 as it Operating System for my final exam purpose... after i installed it, i tried to run the SQLPLUS then I met an error which says " Error 6 initializing SQL*Plus
Message filesp1<lang>.msb not found
SP2-0750: Tou may need to set ORACLE_HOME to your Oracle Software Dictionary"

i've asked some people about it, but i still have no idea why that error occurs, cause i haven't do anything about the setting of the oracle. can anyone help and tell me how to fix the error that occurs so that i can continue my final exam.
is there anyone who have ever tried to build an inventory system on Mandrake 8.2 platform using oracle 9.2.0.4 as DBMS and Borland Kylix??? Received on Fri May 11 2007 - 11:50:10 CDT