finding a session that is running a sql

From: Ben <balvey_at_comcast.net>
Date: 11 May 2007 06:31:58 -0700

9.2.0.5 EntEd AIX5L

I have a SQL that is consistently being executed 5.5 million times per day and we can't figure out what it is that is running it. I'm crossing v$session and v$sqlarea for the statements hash value and no session ever comes up for it. I'm watching the executions in v$sqlarea growing but can't match it to a session while it's growing. Any ideas on a better method to figure out who/what is executing this sql? Received on Fri May 11 2007 - 08:31:58 CDT