Re: backing-up with rman and expdump

From: Mladen Gogala <mgogala.SPAM-ME_at_not-at-verizon.net>
Date: 10 May 2007 22:31:14 GMT

On Thu, 10 May 2007 09:14:59 -0700, DA Morgan wrote:

> Your assumptions are not supported by the facts.

Is this the reason to discard a beautiful assumption? Not so long ago, Stephen Colbert had a very amusing diatribe against "factists". If we introduce the requirement for the facts and proofs, many things will have to be discarded. We should leave things as they are now, intelligently designed.

--
http://www.mladen-gogala.com