Re: Crystal Reports - Oracle Issue

From: <s_valmont_at_telus.net>
Date: 10 May 2007 15:08:49 -0700

On May 10, 2:05 pm, "fitzjarr..._at_cox.net" <fitzjarr..._at_cox.net> wrote:

> How much RAM is installed?
> What else is running on the Windows server besides Crystal Reports?
> It appears you're losing connection data likely because you haven't
> sufficient memory to run all that you're asking this machine to run.
>
> David Fitzjarrell

Really? I had no idea this could be a factor.

The issue occurs on our production server which is very capable but runs a truckload of web apps. However, the thing is I am also analyzing and reproducing this problem using my local host which has 1 GB of RAM and runs nothing other than Microsoft Visual Studio 2003 and Outlook.

Can you explain what connection data consists of? Does it usually require a lot of memory? Received on Thu May 10 2007 - 17:08:49 CDT