Re: solaris 10 + 10gr2 +10.2.0.3p NOT a success story

From: <pmik_at_qnr.com.gr>
Date: 10 May 2007 00:35:05 -0700

Thank you all for your replies ( even the most pessimistic ones :) )

Concerning the Solaris 10 containers hint you gave me, since my personal expertise on Solaris is rather minimal, how can I verify that CRS or the RDBMS are running in "container" mode and not globally? Or that the NICs are configured as virtual ones?

We will be submitting a SR to Oracle in any case.

Thank you again

Petros Received on Thu May 10 2007 - 02:35:05 CDT