using 10g express UI....

From: user <someone_at_someplace.org>
Date: Wed, 09 May 2007 21:57:03 GMT

Trying to insert multiple rows. Have determined Oracle 10g UI will require me to enter only one row at a time as following:

insert into committee (cccb_id, com_name) values (500 ,'Historic Preservation Commission');
then next row

insert into committee (cccb_id, com_name) values (550 ,'Improvements and Service Committee');
then next row

insert into committee (cccb_id, com_name) values (600 ,'Mayors Beautification Committee');
then next row

First, is this correct. The insert statement will allow only one row at a time.

Second, the 10g UI will only allow one statement at a time. Third, I can only open one UI window on my system at a time. Received on Wed May 09 2007 - 16:57:03 CDT