Re: IBM and Oracle - Let's Rrrrrrrrrrrrruuuuuuuuumbbbbbbbbbbleeeeeeee

From: Barry Bulsara <bbulsara23_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 9 May 2007 12:26:07 -0700

On May 8, 8:18 pm, sybra..._at_hccnet.nl wrote:
> On 8 May 2007 11:56:22 -0700, Barry Bulsara <bbulsar..._at_hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> >Just because I criticize Daniel, and thank him for his helpful posts
> >too you should note, for cross posting shouldn't incite you to jump in
> >with your insults. And don't harp on about all I contribute to in this
> >group is this and that whereas Daniel posts thousands of helpful
> >posts. I know this. I was saying to him not to cross post. No matter
> >what way you look at this it is wrong, by your own accord (see
> >reference above). Unless you disagree with what you wrote/regularly
> >write that is .....
>
> Maybe it is a bit difficult to understand for you, maybe you don't
> understand the words you have written yourself, so I will quote them
> here
>
> Although you may be online at work for 12+ hours a day, from the
> number of posts you make, many addressing flames, I doubt you are
> working 12+ hours a day. That is unless of course the University of
> Washington pays you to flame, police this group, and give the often
> sound DBA advice you do in addition to your day job.
>
> Evidently you are trying to insult Daniel and to start a flame.
> Your posting history will show you *only* post here to *insult* and
> *flame* people,and never contribute anything useful, Barry Bullshit.
>
> This is why YOU AND YOU ALONE are the hypocrite.
> Please look up the meaning of the word 'hypocrite' in a dictionary, go
> clean your mouth, and apologize to your mommy and to this forum.
>
> --
> Sybrand Bakker
> Senior Oracle DBA

Dearest Sybrand, you must see someone about your personality disorder as it seems so many of your posts to this newsgroup end up in you making a personal attack on someone. Proof, see below, or Google your name out with your favourite expletive, or watch this newsgroup on a weekly basis.

> *flame* people,and never contribute anything
> useful, Barry Bullshit.

Your post is selective in what it includes too. Here is the bit you missed out, the important bit.

> Thank you for your help in this group Daniel and did
> you really need to post your <g> and Dilbert reference
> to comp.databases.oracle.server, comp.databases.ibm-db2,
> and comp.databases.informix. What a waste of bandwidth!

I praise Daniel for his help in this bit you missed out, albeit it a double edged sword. I praised him elsewhere in my post too. I was not attempting to start a flame although your outburst alone has succeeded on this count. I was asking Daniel to practice what many preach, including you, and him. Don't cross post, keep to the topic, and make it relevant to the newsgroup. It is pretty simple really.

No doubt you will make another post, just to have the final one, and even add your cute pot <--> kettle <--> black fun again. Perhaps there will even be another personal insult, I dont' know. I do know that you you are not doing yourself any favours. It reinforces my opinion of you, and many others I expect, and your outbursts just demonstrate immaturity or social disorder at best.

Anyway, I'm not going off topic anymore in this thread. You can be an adult if you want to too by not posting in the thread again!

Sincerely

Barry Bulsara (and note the correct spelling of my surname, not the one you made up). Received on Wed May 09 2007 - 14:26:07 CDT