Re: The Oracle 10g on Linux Glibc Problem

From: <balaji.calluru_at_gmail.com>
Date: 9 May 2007 04:51:38 -0700

Hi Jack,

Oracle Database is certified on RHEL AS and ES only. It is not certified for WS.
Check the metalink.oracle.com for certification information.

Get the Installation Guide and read the Pre-Installation Requirement chapter. We have Oracle 10g running on 32 bit and 64 bit RHEL 4 AS. Installation is very smooth once you go through the pre-installation tasks.

Balaji