Re: Intermittent Failure When Accessing DB Constantly?

From: <lazyboy_2k_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 8 May 2007 14:52:04 -0700

Thank you all for a quick response, and I like the idea of oracle error messages. The script will exist out when it can't retrieve the record in a table, and the record is always there. In other words, we don't have to run an insert query at all. So, does anyone know where the oracle error msg log file located? For instance, you run a select statement to display a unavailable field in a table, it'll error out on a terminal, but does it record it somewhere in a file as well? If it does, please let me know where it is & file name. I thought it's in one of those dump directories, but so far can't find it. Received on Tue May 08 2007 - 16:52:04 CDT