Re: RAC, user equivalence

From: The Boss <usenet_at_No.Spam.Please.invalid>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 23:18:47 +0200

Mladen Gogala wrote:
> On Thu, 03 May 2007 22:33:39 +0200, The Boss wrote:
>

>> It can even be found in the archives of the famous "Oracle resource
>> that's down the drain":
>
> Pal, did you read my post to the end? Did you see that I've setup
> ssh equivalence?

First of all:
I'm not your 'pal', my name is 'Jeroen' as can be seen from my signature.

Second:
Have you lost your sense of humor?

Third:
I actually _did_ read your post to the end, even to the very end where you asked:
<q> WTF is "user equivalence"? </q>
Did _you_ read the answers given by Niall and Gopal to the end? Let me quote the last sentence from Niall's post: <q> That is it is correct setting up of rcp that you should look at rather than ssh per-se </q>

Have a nice day/night.

--
Jeroen