Re: Node Affinity Awareness = faster disk access in a custer. WHAT?

From: K Gopalakrishnan <kaygopal_at_gmail.com>
Date: 3 May 2007 11:22:59 -0700

Scott,

I had the similar question sometime back and found that was an old feature on 8i versions (when the storage is attached to one node ) . This is not applicable to current versions.

Having said that, it is not really a complex feature to implement as we record the services times for the files (or asm disks) locally and a simple call to KCFIO data structure will reveal the truth.

-Gopal

--
Best Regards,
K Gopalakrishnan