rda in linux

From: chijar <chijar_at_gmail.com>
Date: 3 May 2007 09:44:06 -0700

dear friends.
does anyone run RDA in linux? in metalink page describes how to run in vms, unix and Windows, but it not describe anything about rda in linux.

i had read Note:314422.1 from metalink, that was the reason to my question, 'cause it describes only "Instructions for UNIX type operating systems" and "Instructions for Microsoft Windows Based Operating Systems".
Can i applied the "Instructions for UNIX type operating systems" for oracle databases in linux ?????

thanks in advance and apologize my english. is very poor. Received on Thu May 03 2007 - 11:44:06 CDT