Re: 10g to RAC - what to do to avoid data duplication ?

From: Cristian Cudizio <cristian.cudizio_at_yahoo.it>
Date: 2 May 2007 08:55:09 -0700

On May 2, 5:18 pm, pdxkev..._at_gmail.com wrote:
> > My question was do you have a link showing this in the Oracle docs
> > and showing that it is supported?
>
> A link to show ASM on NFS is supported?
>
> > --
> > Daniel A. Morgan
> > University of Washington
> > damor..._at_x.washington.edu
> > (replace x with u to respond)
> > Puget Sound Oracle Users Groupwww.psoug.org

i've not tested ASM on NFS but to me it seems a thing with not a lot of sense.
I believe Daniel when says that performance will be glacial. i'm curious to see where Oracle says that
such operation is supported and i'm waiting the link.

Bye
 Cristian Cudizio

http://oracledb.wordpress.com
http://cristiancudizio.wordpress.com Received on Wed May 02 2007 - 10:55:09 CDT