Re: Syrnad admits he is a moron

From: Geoff Muldoon <geoff.muldoon_at_trap.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 16:18:15 +1000

Raoul says...

> > He's a troll, ignore him.
> >

> Hmmm...Nothing leads me to believe that dbaplusplus
> is a troll.
>
> We are just witnessing the well-known consequences
> of discourtesy, in my opinion

My reasoning that he is just a troll if that he:

  1. states that Sybrand a "regular" abuser - inferring that he himself is a regular lurker, if not a contributor

yet

b) he doesn't recognise the names of other regular valuable group contributors (Galen, was it?) who have posted to this thread

and

c) he pulled out the race card without appropriate justification

GM Received on Wed May 02 2007 - 01:18:15 CDT