Re: Syrnad admits he is a moron

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Tue, 01 May 2007 14:43:52 -0700

Galen Boyer wrote:

> Anybody reminded of the playground scene with some poor little kid that
> can't make any friends cause he is just such a loser and yet he doesn't
> do himself any favors by running around the place with his hands on his
> ears and yelling, I'm not listening to you. You are a meany. My mom
> told me I am a smart kid and there is nothing you can say or do to
> change that. Sticks and stones ...

Unfortunately this one reminds me of the one a few weeks back at Virginia Tech. Blamed everyone else for what he, himself, had incited, and then went over the edge taking a lot of innocent people along with him.

dbaplusplus is acting like someone crying out for intervention. If anyone knows who he really is please contact me off-line as I would like to see if I can get him some help.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington