Re: Looking for Sr Oracle DBA from Finance or Banking sector in and around New York

From: joel garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: 1 May 2007 14:15:34 -0700

On May 1, 12:09 am, viraf <vir..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am an international recruiter currently working on a Sr Oracle DBA
> requirement from the finance or banking industry for candidates in and
> around New York
>
> If you or any of your freinds or colleagues would be interested in the
> job profile please email me ASAP at viraf_bokdaw..._at_os2i.com
>
> Points:
> - Master's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Related Field OR
> Equivalent Experience
> - At least 4 years of experience in Database Administration
> - Experience with Oracle 10g
> - Experience working in VLDB (very large databases) and real-time OLTP
> (online transaction processing) environments
> - Experience supporting 24x7 production systems and on-call rotation
> - Experience designing high-availability systems for purpose of
> maximum up-time (e.g.: Oracle Streams or Dataguard)
> - Experience designing online back-up solutions for real-time OLTP
> environments
> - Experience designing and implementing stored procedures, triggers,
> and SQL
> - Ability to Mentor and Lead less-experienced DBAs
> - Ability to Identify and Implement Process Improvements
> - Project Management and Project Documentation skills
>
> Regards
> Viraf Bokdawala

This is NOT a place to post job ads. Please apologize and cancel your post. There is a place near here to post job ads. Please use your international skills to find that place. Hint: google for the charter for this group.

jg

--
@home.com is bogus.
That means, the address this is posted from does not exist.