Re: DBMS_UTILITY.FORMAT_ERROR_BACKTRACE issue

From: Ziad <zarabo_at_gmail.com>
Date: 1 May 2007 10:45:57 -0700

Thanks for the explanation.
hmm, so any quick solution for this if I need to capture the exact line number? I tried to put a begin/end inside the cursor and have the exception when others there. That worked and gave me the exact line number, but we have over 40 cursors and it's a pain adding a begin/end inside each cursor. It's also a pain switching them to open loop fetch. Received on Tue May 01 2007 - 12:45:57 CDT