Re: Syrnad admits he is a moron

From: <dbaplusplus_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 30 Apr 2007 19:58:38 -0700

On Apr 30, 10:38 pm, "Ana C. Dent" <anaced..._at_hotmail.com> wrote:
> dbaplusp..._at_hotmail.com wrote in news:1177985007.693937.300040
> @y80g2000hsf.googlegroups.com:
>
> > Never heard of you earlier. Added your name to my moron list.
>
> That is a list kept by a moron.

Added your name as well. My list keeps growing.

This is a public forum. People here cannot bully others. If you do not like some body's question, just do not answer, it is as simple as that.
Answers to 95% of questions asked here can be found in Oracle manuals or can be serached on internet Still people ask questions because they need clarifications. Not to pick on any one, when some one asks how to find whether instance is using pfile or spfile, or whether archived logs should be deleted before backup, all this can be found in manuals. I do not discourage people to ask these questions.

Problem is some people here act as bullies, This is not a moderated forum and nothing can be done except to keep pritesting whenever some one does that. Received on Mon Apr 30 2007 - 21:58:38 CDT