Re: Clusterware installation / raw partition permissions

From: <ryansinn_at_gmail.com>
Date: 30 Apr 2007 16:15:48 -0700

So I tried linking directly to the partition, /dev/cciss/c1d0p1 that / dev/raw/raw1 is bound to...

It says, please choose a cluster enabled file system or shared raw partition that is seen by the same name across all the nodes.

I tried to put the OCR onto /dev/raw/raw1 after adjust the /dev/cciss/ c1d0p1 permissions to 660 -- that still gives me the same error (Incorrect Permissions) that I have been talking about since the start of this thread.

So back to the drawing board here... I'm going to keep moving forward with using OCFSv2.... Received on Mon Apr 30 2007 - 18:15:48 CDT