refresh

From: Eugene <epipko_at_gmail.com>
Date: 30 Apr 2007 14:31:22 -0700

Hi all,
I need refresh test d/b with prod data. I am running Oracle 8i on WinNT. Prod server has 9 drives and test server has 2. What are my options? I am already doing export of prod d/b. Can I use that to import into test? Do I need to do anything special?

Thanks,
Eugene Received on Mon Apr 30 2007 - 16:31:22 CDT