Re: Oracle 9i Database Administration in 10 Minutes

From: <fitzjarrell_at_cox.net>
Date: 28 Apr 2007 15:00:14 -0700

On Apr 28, 4:49 pm, "takv..._at_gmail.com" <takv..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 28, 5:47 pm, "takv..._at_gmail.com" <takv..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > The Topics Covered In This Book Are: Understanding the Oracle
> > Environment; Understanding the Oracle Instance; Understanding the
> > working of Oracle Instance; Understanding the Oracle Database; Oracle
> > 9i Software Installation; Oracle 9i Database Design using DBCA;
> > Enabling other computers to access Oracle Server; Oracle Enterprise
> > Manger Oracle Backup & Recovery -Simple Technique; Oracle Performance
> > Tuning. Everything in this book is covered in a step by step manner by
> > first building reader's concept using analogies, real world examples
> > and then taking him/her to the steps of design implementation. The
> > book covers Oracle 9i Database Server. The concepts and most of the
> > stuff discussed in this book are equally good for other Oracle
> > versions including 10g. For advance user please check Oracle Database
> > Administration Concepts & Implementation Made Simple, ISBN: 0977073904.
>
> The link is provided below:
>
> http://www.lulu.com/takveen

Your simplifications have an annoying tendency to be, well, simplistic, given that you reduce Oracle to being a 'Genie'. It is no such thing, it is a robust and complex DBMS product not suited to your playtime antics. Additionally such notices as yours are SPAM in comp.databases.oracle.server, as noted in the charter, and as noted by many in this newsgroup of which you fail to take heed.

Stop insulting our intelligence with your drivel. It does far more harm than good and I have yet to see Tom Kyte or Jonathan Lewis singing your praises.

Apologise for your rude and unseemly behaviour for advertising here, rather than in comp.databases.oracle.marketplace. Then, stop posting your nonsense here.

David Fitzjarrell Received on Sat Apr 28 2007 - 17:00:14 CDT