10g - multi-master-replication vs Streams

From: Curious <kalle_at_nospam.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 04:27:18 GMT

Hi all,

we are planning to upgrade 9.2.0.8 to 10.2.0.3.

On our old environment we have had four separate instances and multi-master replication setup.

Now when moving to 10.2.0.3 there might be a chance to start using Oracle Streams. Would it be worth it.
- is it easier to setup

Amount of data is not huge.

Besides of replication/streams is there any other options to "replicate" data between these four instances.

Thank you in advance

K Received on Fri Apr 27 2007 - 23:27:18 CDT